Terms & Conditions
To comply with the terms of our PRS for Music Licence the contents of the mp3 downloads are based on the published arrangements and interpretation of the pianist. The arrangement details for each track can be found in the textual information on the website accompanying each track.
1. Our mp3 downloads are intended for personal rehearsal, practice and preparation for audition use by the purchaser only. Production of these tracks is covered by an Online PRS for Music Licence. Mp3 downloads must be bought from the www.pianotracksformusicals.com website. Our mp3 downloads are not for resale. All our mp3 downloads are © musickps, with all rights reserved.
2. We will grant the purchaser only permissions to use of our mp3 recordings in non-commercial performance, but we cannot grant any music publisher’s permissions that may also be required - it is your responsibility to ensure that you do not infringe the music publisher’s rights if you use one of our mp3 recordings in a non-commercial performance.
3. We may grant commercial use of our mp3 recording (be it live, broadcast, pre-recorded, or via any media format whatsoever) by prior arrangement only and subject to the terms of an individual agreement but we cannot grant any music publisher’s permissions that may also be required - it is your responsibility to ensure that you do not infringe the music publisher’s rights in any commercial performance.
4. You (The Purchaser) are not permitted to copy our mp3 downloads for redistribution purposes to third parties in any format.
5. You may make new recordings of yourself using our mp3 tracks for the purposes of practise and self-promotion where such new recordings are strictly not offered for sale. However, should these new recordings be distributed to third parties it is your responsibility to ensure that you are not breeching the music publisher’s permissions in any way. If your new recordings using our mp3s are posted on websites we also require you to reference our site via the link http://www.pianotracksformusiclas.com
6. All the copyrighted content on www.piantracksformusicals.com website (excepting our host bandzoogle’s own copyrighted material) are musickps intellectual property and cannot be registered or used without our explicit permission.
7. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time, and to change our prices at any time and without notice.
8. Privacy – www.pianotracksformusicals.com do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than to payal when orders are processed.
9. We make no warranty whatsoever regarding our mp3 compatibility with all software and equipment. Customers should take care to order the correct download and check to make sure our mp3 downloads are suitable for their equipment before purchase. We cannot accept any liability for any damage caused or difficulties encountered from the download or use of any products from www.pianotracksformusicals.com.
10. We cannot make refunds on purchases. We can however ‘re-send’ an mp3 at our discretion if there has been a problem downloading the original file.
11. Tracks are sold in good faith and sold subject to these terms and conditions and produced subject to our PRS for Music Licence terms. We cannot be held responsible in any way for any subsequent use or misuse of any mp3 downloads
12. You hereby agree to indemnify us, and all our officers, members, managers, directors, owners, agents, affiliates, employees, information providers, licensors and licencees (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the indemnified parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, our reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. You shall cooperate with us fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim. We reserve the right to assume exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without our written consent.
13. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions when you utilize www.paypal.com for payment.
14. Standard track prices are £2.49/£1.99 per item. We may list special requests (Special Orders) at higher prices as we include the cost of sourcing the sheet music. These items will eventually be listed at £2.49 after download. This enables us to increase our online library and provide professional recordings at affordable and most competitive prices. We may also quote higher prices for requests that are required at short notice or are particularly lengthy.
By downloading material from www.pianotracksformusicals.com you confirm your acceptance of the above terms and conditions. Happy singing!